Hello everyone! It's time again for what I call a "picture post!!" I finally posted an update all about the holidays 2010, so it's time to move on to memories from 2011 :)
And we will start with the most EPIC of all Atlanta events, lol. ICE STORM 2011!! The snow storm blew in on a Sunday evening (1-9-11), and then turned to ice for rest of the week, literally crippling Atlanta. Super fun to play in, not so fun to drive on!!
 |
| Just another Sunday evening, you know, waiting on the scary snow storm...we were kinda wondering if it was really gonna happen! |
|
|
 |
| Just so happened to be celebrating our Christmas this weekend with the Adham parents! |
 |
| So it began to snow.... |
 |
| And it was cold!! |
 |
| But we were excited!! |
 |
| Mwahh!!! |
 |
| Why yes, I actually did catch a few on my tongue in case you were wondering! |
 |
| Kay & I looking cute with our freezing noses! |
 |
| SNOWWWWW |
 |
| Help it's blowing in my face!! |
 |
| How YOU doin'? |
 |
| Loooove!! |
 |
| So dramatic ;) |
 |
| Pretty sweet. |
 |
| Don't do it!!!! |
 |
| Yippeee!!! |
 |
| Snow Angel :) |
 |
| Anddddd now my butt is wet!! lol |
 |
| Cute hat you got there ;) |
 |
| Monday morning...work is cancelled for the day, time to play!!! And yes, I actually ate that piece of snow haha |
 |
| On the roof again, playing with ice! |
 |
| Having a little too much fun :) |
 |
| Cute!! |
 |
| Well have a seat! |
 |
| Snow Storm officially transitioned to Ice Storm this day, it was crunchy! |
 |
| <3 <3 <3 |
 |
| Look at that crazy lady with no socks!!! ;) |
 |
| It's ok, you can pretend like you don't know us... |
 |
| Ice throwing contest? |
 |
| Hi-YA!!! Using my power rangers skills lol |
 |
| :) |
 |
| Our parking lot was the new hangout for all the trucks doing donuts, lol |
 |
| And a few days later....still no thaw! |
 |
| Finally made it to work Wednesday... |
 |
| I wouldn't drive on that left lane if I were you! |
 |
| Roof of the hospital, ice skating rink!!!! :) |
The ice finally decided to melt on Saturday. It was fun getting to blow through all the red lights and stop signs that week though...the cops did it with you. I just pretended to be Michael on a daily basis! (LOL) But seriously, if you stopped moving you weren't going to start again on the ice!!
More to come soon :) Hope you enjoyed the recap! Looks like we aren't going to get ANY snow this year so we feel very blessed to have gotten to enjoy it last January :)
brrrr!! I am cold here in Orlando lol but I love playing in the snow =) Looks like y'all are having a great time =)
ReplyDelete