Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Holla!!!

Well hello again to my lovely audience....I know by this point you are probably like "why do I even follow this blog? She only updates it every 6 months!!" hahaha why yes this is correct...but if I updated every day I wouldn't have anything interesting to blog about because I would be spending all my free time on here! ;) Ok so I bet you can guess what this post will consist of...that's right...PICTURES!! And of course in my true obsessive fashion, they will be in chronological order. So let's pick up where we left off, Spring 2011! (LOL!!)

After the infamous "Ice Storm 2011!!" life moved on. People had birthdays....like this one :)

True look of surprise!

Blowing out the candles...I don't think he is going to make it!

That's right, gator cake :) 25- he is an old man now!
I (along with some of his family!) surprised Michael with a small birthday celebration at Cheesecake Factory! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it there to wish him a good one :)

Next up, I have to include some random scrub photos.....just cause I know they will make my Momma & Dad happy!! hahaha :) I was watching brain surgery, but I will spare you the gory details!

wow. that's really all I can say. good thing I am not easily embarrassed by photos!

creeper. and to think I could be your nurse!!
And no blog would be complete without that random photo of a polar bear....

Coca-Cola Factory!
For Valentine's Day 2011, my hubby actually was being quite romantic. Flowers at the office??

Needless to say, I was quite impressed

Opening up a week later :)
Just had to brag on him a little ;)

The Adham's came to visit when Katherine had a dive meet at GA Tech!

Go Kat Go!!

We brought this sign. We certainly did not rip it off that wall to use for our picture....

Last dive meet :(

Michael & I were cringing at this point....(with sadness of course, not because of that hideous seminole chop!!) lol

He secretly likes the face paint!!


So proud of my seeesterrr! :)

And the winner of today's random picture contest:

Tebow! In a bag. He does these things to himself, I promise :)





Well good evening folks. It's been fun but I'm fixin' to eat some dinner and have to get off the horn! bahaha

**No cats or polar bears were harmed in the making of this blog post**

No comments:

Post a Comment