Sunday, February 21, 2010

the A-T-L


So as most of you know Michael and I are traveling to Atlanta tomorrow to attempt finding a place to live!! Why Atlanta you ask? Well I wanted New York City but that didn't fly ;) This is a nice compromise. Big city feel without being too far from home! We are looking to stay on the North/Northwest side (staying out of the ghetto!!) and already have like 15 places to take a look at. We only have 3 days including travel time ouch! Pray for us please!




Anyway, in other wedding news: got my dress fitted yay! Trying to avoid wedding planning actually, seeing as I take my national certification exam March 4th AAAAhhh!! Well I'm not worried. If I fail I will just have to retake it in June! The world will not end. In fact the world will keep spinning, and very fast as I now have less than 3 months to plan this wedding! I am super excited about my bachelorette party that is coming up in less than a month! I really have no idea what to expect which is pretty cool :)


I also am excited for my wedding showers:: thank you to everyone who is involved and/or hosting!!


I am super sad that I will have to leave my job now though, but I would have to leave it regardless to go on to bigger and better things (ie. NP jobs). But I love it. I am glad Danielle will be taking my place woot!


Just thought I would give a shout out to my Momma!! I love you! Can't wait to see you again- I really enjoyed hanging out last Tuesday and doing some more wedding planning-it was a nice break from studying!!


Alright ya'll, gotta go pack for my whirlwind of an Atlanta trip. Leaving before 6 am tomorrow!


Love,
Sarah

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment