*The Money Pit!*
So most of you probably follow me on facebook and know that Georgia is full of taxes that Florida does not have, like the Ad Valorem tax on vehicle registration (making mine $425 a year) yayyyyy. Anyway so a new TV and tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theatre are gonna have to wait!
In other news, I'm coming to Florida for a week yippee! Danielle and Chris are getting married and then Michael has training in Tampa the week after! So I am pretty excited to get to spend some time with my fam :) Maybe I can get some scrapbooking done too haha!
Alright loves, gotta go do my bible study and exercise and maybe even dye my hair. Don't know what today holds for me lol, but it probably includes visiting the tax comissioner's office and writing a really big check.
No comments:
Post a Comment